League of Legends Patch 11.16 will attempt to introduce a significant amount of champion customization into the game.
Although the patch will hit the live servers a week later than the usual timeframe, the developers won’t take any blows when it comes to balancing the game.
Hence, this time around, some of the more overpowering picks are going to have their names on the Nerf list. One of the most notable nerfs that will arrive in the League of Legends patch 11.16 is the one that Ziggs will receive.
In the past few weeks, Ziggs had fully adopted the bot lane meta in both pro game and standard matchmaking. But with the upcoming update, the yordle will be less effective in the role.
Additionally, Jhin, Maokai, and Sivir are getting some quality of life updates that can help them get back into the meta.
League of Legends Patch 11.16 Preview
League of Legends system nerfs
- Dark Seal: AP per stack 5 >>> 4; Stacks 4 lost on death >>> 5
League of Legends system buffs
- Fast footwork: Moved back a patch
- Repayment: Cure 180-360 >>> 200-400; CD 120s >>> 90s
League of Legends Champion Nerfs
- Diana: P Monster damage 300 >>> 250%
- Fiora: E-CD 11-5 >>> 11-7
- Lee Sin: W Omnivamp 10-30% >>> 5-25%
- Lulu: W CD 15-11 >>> 16-12; R CD 110-80 >>> 120-80
- Tahm Kench: P damage 12-60 >>> 8-60; Q healing 15-35 >>> 10-30
- Xin Zhao: Base AD 66 >>> 63
- Ziggs: Mana 420 >>> 480 (11.14 reset); E damage per ghost 40-180 >>> 30-190; Slowly 30-50% >>> 10-50%
League of Legends Champion Buffs
- Jarvan IV: P Current HP damage 8% >>> 10%; R Bonus AD quota 150% >>> 180%
- Jhin: W damage 50-190 >>> 60-200; R Min. Damage AD ratio 20% >>> 25%
- Maokai: P healing 5-13% >>> 7-15%; E damage 25-125 >>> 20-120; E-AP ratio 0.8% per 100 AP >>> 0.7%
- Nunu MS340 >>> 345; E total damage 54% AP >>> 90% AP
- Shako: Bug fixes and resetting of Q in Fog of War from 11:15 am
- Sivir: W AD Ratio 30-70% >>> 30-90% Vladimir P Each point AP grants 1.4 >>> 1.6 HP; Grant 1 additional AP per 40 >>> 30 bonus HP