Teamfight Tactics Patch 11.13 will introduce a significant number of balance changes to Set 5 Reckoning.
Based on League of Legends, the board game will try to make many changes to the trait meta as it stands today and balance each of the champions as best as possible.
In addition, this time around, Sacrificial Infinity Edge will get a mini makeover along with Trundle, Nidalee and Kayle.
Teamfight Tactics fans looking for a detailed description of the patch can refer to the Riot official website.
However, here are all the important highlights for a brief overview.
Official Notes on Teamfight Tactics Set 5 Reckoning Patch 11.1313
#1. Changes to the weapon system in Teamfight Tactics Patch 11.13:
- The chance of seeing a level 4-2 armory has been increased.
- Slightly decreased the chance of seeing an emblem in the Stage 4-2 Armory.
- The chance to see components and full-time in the Armory from Stage 4-2 has been slightly increased.
- The chance of seeing a level 5-2 armory has been reduced.
- Slightly decreased the chance of seeing a special item (Neeko’s Aid, Loaded Cube, Spatula, Shadow Spatula) in the level 5-2 armory.
- The chance of seeing a component or emblem in the level 5-2 armory has been greatly reduced.
- The chance of seeing a full item in the Armory from Stage 5-2 has been slightly increased.
- The chance of seeing a special item in phase 6-2 or 7-2 has been reduced.
- Two full items and two special items have been replaced by four full items.
- Two components and two special items have been changed to two components and two complete items.
Changes to the properties of patch 11.13
- Skirmishers: Shield increased from 25/40/60 to 25/45/75 percent of maximum health
- Dragonslayer: Self bonus ability power adjusted from 30/80/140 to 30/70/140
- Forgotten: Base attack damage and ability power from 30/70/140 to 25/65/125. reduced
- Forgotten: Bonus per shadow item increased from 10 to 15 percent
- Ironclad: Armor reduced from 40/90/180 to 35/85/170
- Knight: Increased number of blocks from 15/40/80 to 20/40/70
- Legionnaire: Changed attack speed from 25/60/110/180 to 25/60/110/195
- Ranger: Bonus attack speed increased from 70/180 to 75/180 percent
- Redeemed: Ability Power / Armor / Magic Resistance from 30/60/90 to 30/60/100. elevated
- Renewer: HP and mana regeneration slightly adjusted from 3/6/10 to 3/6/9 percent
# 2. Teamfight Tactics Patch 11.13 Champion Buffs and Nerfs
One-cost set Five changes
- Kled: Gains bonus damage every fourth attack, even when mounted
- Kled: Attack speed from 0.7 to 0.75. elevated
- Poppy: Maximum mana from 40/80 to 30/70. elevated
- Poppy: Buckler Toss damage increased from 150/250/350 to 150/250/400
- Poppy: Buckler Toss shield from 250/350/450 to 250/375/525. elevated
- Ziggs: Health reduced from 500 to 450
- Ziggs: Arcane Bomb damage increased from 250/350/450 to 250/375/525
Changes in set 5 for two costs
- Varus: Holy Arrows attack damage rate decreased from 150/160/180 to 150/155/165 percent
- Know: The initial mana buff increased from 50/125 to 60/125. customized
- Know: Flame Rush damage increased from 150/200/250 to 150/225/350. elevated
- Trundle overhaul: Trundle drains the target’s power, reduces their health, armor, magic resistance and attack damage by 35 percent – and grants themselves 100/130/200 percent (modified by AP) of the withdrawn stats for eight seconds
- Trundle: Mana from 0/60 to 30/80. customized
Three-cost set Five changes set
- Yasuo: Burning Blade damage reduced from 300/400/750 to 250/350/700
- Yasuo: Burning Blade stack damage increased from 30/40/75 to 25/35/70. decreased
- Ashe: Enchanted Arrow damage increased from 300/400/600 to 300/450/750
- Nidalee Rework: Nidalee transforms into a cougar and jumps behind the lowest health opponent. In Puma form, Nidalee has a 45 percent chance to dodge, 40/50/75 percent attack speed and her attacks become melee attacks, dealing 200/300/600 additional magical damage with every fourth attack
- Katarina: Dark Blade primary damage reduced from 200/250/420 to 180/250/420
- Katarina: Dark Blade secondary damage reduced from 100/125/210 to 90/125/210
- Lee Sin: Cripple damage reduced from 250/350/750 to 250/350/700 /
- Lux: Prismatic lighting shielding from 150/225/400 to 125/200/400
- Zyra: The hitbox of Grasping Roots is increased slightly
Changes to Set Five for Four Costs
- Ryze: attack speed from 0.75 to 0.8. customized
- Ryze: Empowered Rune Prison stuns secondary targets for half the stun duration (0.75 / 1/2). Its main target is at 1.5 / 2/4. still stunned for the entire duration
- Aphelios: The base damage of the Dark Guard has been increased from 100/150/300 to 125/150/300
- Jax: Attack speed from 0.85 to 0.9. elevated
- Karma: Soulfire damage from 240/300/700 to 225/280/700. reduced
- Rell: attract and fend off the number of shields from 350/500/3000 to 300/450/3000. reduced
- Taric: Startmana from 100/200 to 120/200. customized
Five-cost set Five changes Five
- Kayle: Health improvement from 500 to 650
- Kayle: Attack damage from 60 to 75. elevated
- Kayle: Adjusted attack speed from 1.0 to 1.1 inches
- Kayle: The number of attacks per immunity went from 10 to 15. changed
- Kayle: Ascension AOE spell damage decreased from 200/300/10000 to 80/125/4000
- Teemo: Cruelty Infernal Soul damage reduced from 140/175/666 to 130/160/666 /
- Volibear: Startmana from 100/200 to 110/200. customized
# 3. Teamfight Tactics Patch 11.13 Item Nerfs and Buffs
- Sacrificial Infinity Edge redesign: Shadow Infinity Edge deals damage with attacks and abilities rather than critical damage.
- Updated tooltip for Infinity Edge Victims: Grants 75% critical strike chance (including components). Every point of a critical hit chance over 100 percent becomes plus 1 percent critical hit damage. The keeper also receives 30 percent critical hit damage. Every time the owner attacks or uses their ability, they take real damage equal to three percent of their maximum health.
- Ionian Spark: Damage adjusted from 200 to 250 percent of spell mana.
- Eclipse Cape: The self-influx was changed from the entirety of the fight to the first eight seconds of the fight.
- Archdemon’s Immortal Staff: (Revert) Adjusted mana ratio from 400 to 350 percent.
- Giant Slayer: The maximum health threshold has been reduced to 150 from 1750.
- Giant Slayer: The bonus damage has been reduced from 80 to 75 percent.
- Redemption: AOE damage reduction adjusted from 30 to 25 percent.
- Silver Lunari Medallion: Armor and magic resistance changed from 70 to 60.
# 4. Teamfight Tactics Patch 11.13 bug fixes
- Eight Assassins no longer disable the trait’s bonus.
- Summoned units like Wolf, Daisy, Heimerdinger’s Turret, and Zz’Rots Voidspawn now correctly have 130 percent base critical hit damage.
- Fixed an issue where Reforger would create the same component from a newly forged one.
- Eclipse Cape will self-immolate when equipped in the middle of combat.
- Teemo showed up at the store with a gold purchase option after being rolled with Loaded Dice. It will now show up as an HP purchase.
- A known bug with Soraka’s tooltip, showing a mana reave of 35 percent with three stars, was introduced while working on a possible Soraka change. Three-star Soraka will continue to hit 50 percent. The bug will be fixed in the next patch.