MediaNama invites you to apply for participation an online discussion on COVID-19 and cyberattacks on healthcare. This event will take place on July 28th (Wednesday) 2021 in collaboration with the CyberPeace Institute.
- 2:15 pm – 2:30 pm: Check-in
- 2:30 pm – 3:00 pm: Opening speech by Lt General (Dr.) Rajesh Pant (National Cybersecurity Coordinator, Government of India)
- 3:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m .: Important findings from the report “Playing with life: Cyber attacks on healthcare are attacks on people“ by Bruno Halopeau (CTO, CyberPeace Institute)
- 3:30 – 4:30 p.m .: Panel discussion with Arvind Sivaramakrishnan (Apollo Hospitals), Pallavi Bedi (Center for Internet and Society) and other speakers [TBC]
- 4:30 pm – 5:00 pm: Closing speech by Ambassador Latha Reddy (Co-Chair, Global Commission on the Stability of Cyberspace)
MediaNama subscribers receive priority access to our events and do not have to apply. You can subscribe here to support the work of MediaNama.
India is moving on the path of digitization of health data with the development of Health ID, registers of health professionals and service providers. Healthcare infrastructure is a critical infrastructure, and the pandemic has brought the importance of the fragility of health technology infrastructure to the fore.
As part of this discussion, we would like to examine the key findings of the CyberPeace Institute report focusing on cybersecurity and health careand bring together key stakeholders to better understand the nature of the threats cyberattacks have targeted health services, professionals and patients, Exchange best practices and recommendations for governments, health care institutions and nonprofits.
This is an invitation only session so don’t forget apply for participation. In the application form, please include points of discussion and questions that you think should be asked.
MediaNama is hosting this session with the support of Facebook.
- Registration does not guarantee participation. If our mandate fits the intended target group, we will send you a confirmation before July 27, 2021.
- Your contact details will never be passed on to third parties outside of MediaNama.
This is an advertisement for the MediaNama event. MediaNama’s Native Advertising Policy can be viewed Here, and previous advertisements Here. For advertising, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are interested in sponsoring our events, please contact email@example.com.