YouTuber Carson “CallMeCarson” King recently posted on Twitter asking for “more time” to respond to the “foster allegations” made against him.
In January 2021, Noah “Noah” and Travis “Traves,” former members of The Lunch Club, told Daniel “Keemstar” Keem that CallMeCarson allegedly wrote “underage girls”. Carson apparently told other members of the Lunch Club that he had “sexted” minors who were fans.
The situation got worse when a 21-year-old woman named Sam leaked screenshots of Discord messages and accused CallMeCarson of “sending inappropriate messages” to her as a minor.
Regardless, CallMeCarson recently caught the internet’s attention when it posted the following tweet. Most users responded with calls to completely “undo” the Internet personality.
CallMeCarson tweets for the first time in months, asks for “more time”
The YouTube group Lunch Club was dissolved in November 2020. The reason given was the COVID pandemic, although it was announced on January 4, 2021 that CallMeCarson had already admitted in March 2020 to sexing “underage girls”. This is probably the reason for the breakup of “The Lunch Club”. For more information on the allegations Noah and Traves originally made against CallMeCarson, see the article below.
Things got worse for CallMeCarson when a 21-year-old woman named Sam provided evidence that she had received inappropriate messages from the YouTuber as a minor (aged 17). She also posted screenshots of Discord messages, which caused a huge reaction from Twitter users.
CallMeCarson has not been active on Twitch or YouTube since the allegations. However, a few days ago, on June 17th, Carson posted two tweets before later deleting them. The first tweet included a picture of U.S. President Joe Biden and former President Donald Trump along with their polls from the September 2020 election.
After deleting the first tweet, CallMeCarson tweeted “accidental tweet, go ahead” before deleting the second tweet as well. This was his only social media activity in the past few months, until he tweeted “Give me a little longer”. CallMeCarson seems to be on the verge of a return.
The tweet suggests that he will respond to the allegations made against him, despite most of the Twitter users criticizing him. People accused him of pedophilia and asked for his “cancellation”.