The aliens are really taking over Fortnite and the Battle Royale Island.
UFOs and mysterious artifacts are everywhere. When it comes to artifacts, they can be found all over Fortnite Island and are for the purpose of customizing a Battle Pass skin.
The Kymera skin is fully customizable, but finding the alien artifacts is the only way to do it. Scattered around Fortnite, some are easy to find while others are quite a challenge.
Where are all the alien artifacts in Fortnite?
Each Fortnite Alien artifact actually offers players four artifacts when found. Since the first two weeks of Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 have already taken place, there are a handful to collect at this point.
Week 1 locations
- A new POI called Aftermath contains a Fortnite alien artifact. This is right in the middle of the Battle Royale map.
- Another artifact can be found just west of Catty Corner next to a punching bag.
- Durr Burger is back in Fortnite with an alien artifact in the nearby barn. This is to the southwest of Weeping Woods.
- There is a Spire structure near Believer Beach. The last artifact of week 1 is in the stairwell of this tower.
Week 2 locations
- Week two’s first Fortnite Alien artifact is located southwest of Coral Castle. The bay beach at the edge of the map houses it.
- Another artifact can be found in the hills northeast of Pleasant Park.
- South of Corny Complex has another artifact. This is located directly below the fields and directly east of the center of the map.
- North of Retail Row, between the two mountains, is a Fortnite Alien artifact.
- The final Fortnite alien artifact of the second week is north of Misty Meadows. The small island in the west of the lake is there.