eLitmus Evaluation Pvt Ltd is an Indian company that helps candidates recruit for entry-level jobs. It was established in 2005 by former Infosys employees. Some of the Fortune 500 companies recruit their employees through the pH test conducted by the eLitmus.
Where and how can you start preparing for the eLitmus Exam?
Every year, around 50,000 freshers get jobs through eLitmus. Nevertheless, eLitmus is a difficult test. You stand a chance of getting interview calls from at least four to five companies if you score more than 80%ile in each section. You can get important information on How to Prepare for eLitmus Exam and Get a Job via eLitmus by reading the page.
How to Prepare for eLitmus?
Since eLitmus is one of the toughest exams, We recommends that you prepare for it for at least two to three months.
What is eLitmus pH Test 2022?
Find out which companies hire through eLitmus
Understand the pattern
Know the cut off
Importance of Cryptarithmetic section
Understanding weightage of each topic
Solving previous year’s eLitmus papers
Is eLitmus worth joining any online class
What is eLitmus pH Test 2022?
The pH test is the evaluation examination organized by eLitmus. Companies use the pH test to recruit employees. There are three parts of the test – Quantitative section, Verbal section and the Reasoning section.
Results are reported in two formats: percentile score and total score. Companies call respondents for interviews based on the pH score and their own criteria.
The first pH test was conducted on April 24, 2005 in 12 cities in India and was taken by 930 candidates. This value increased to more than 62,000 candidates who took the test in 2011 in more than 37 cities in India.
Many major IT companies such as Accenture, Collabera, McAfee and Novell, IBM, CGI, among others, have used the eLitmus pH score on numerous occasions to recruit candidates.
The eLitmus pH test is commonly known as the eLitmus test.
- The best platform for fresh graduates or undergrads to find a job
- More than 50,000 freshers are placed through the eLitmus test each year.
- You will find all the latest information on this page about eLitmus preparation, syllabus, eligibility criteria, registration process, and minimum cutoffs.
Companies hiring through eLitmus 2022 for Freshers
- Blackrock Inc
- Canon India Private Limited
- Cisco Systems(India) Pvt Ltd
- Cybrilla Technologies
- Dell R&D
- Dr Reddys Laboratories Ltd
- Ericsson (ICT)
- Fidelity Business Services Pvt. Ltd
- GE Healthcare
- eLitmus Evaluation (Intern)
- HARMAN International (India) Pvt. Ltd.
- HCL Infosystems Ltd
- HCL Technologies
- Hewlett-Packard (R & D division)
- ITC Infotech
- Ikanos Communications India Private Limited
- Innovation Technology Transfer India
- LTI (L&T)
- Microsoft GTSC
- Microsoft (R & D) pvt. Ltd
- Motorola India Electronics Pvt. Ltd
- Mu Sigma Business solutions
- Wipro Lighting Corporate.
- Schnider Electric.
- Bajaj Electricals Ltd.
- Alstom Corporate.
- Bharat Heavy Electrical Ltd.
- Crompton Greaves.
- Yodlee Infotech
- Attra Infotech
- Mac software
eLitmus Syllabus And Question Paper Pattern
There are three sections of the eLitmus exam for everyone, regardless of course or branch of engineering (CSE/EEE/Mech)
|SECTION||NO. Of Questions||Time Duration(In min)|
|English Verbal||20||2 Hours (Shared)|
|Logical Ability||20||2 Hours (Shared)|
|Quantitave Aptitude||20||2 Hours (Shared)|
eLitmus Cut off (For Interview Calls)
|PERCENTILE||Total Score||Approx Interviews|
|99%ile||440/600||6 – 7|
|95%ile||335/600||5 – 6|